Thursday, September 15, 2011

Actor Bio - Anna Therese Lynn- Josephine Pickering

 
Character Stats

Name: Josephine Pickering
Profession: Lady's Maid
Quote: “Miss, how am I going to accompany you?!  I was not trained to become a foot soldier.  I’m sure I would die if I had to walk!  What am I to do?  Oh!  Please reconsider, stomping horses are very frightful!” (Typical Josephine hysteria, she tends to talk in exclamation points).


Actor Stats

Name: Anna Therese Lynn
School: High School
Movie Jobs: Actor, Scriptwriter, Costume Designer, Part-Time Boom Mike Operator, Part-Time Hair and Make-up Artist
Interests: Acting, Sewing, Art, Horseback Riding, Music, Writing
What Anna Thinks About Her Character: "Josephine is high strung and very hysterical.  She's also very temperamental when it comes to "protecting" Molly.   She was an interesting character to play.  My favorite part about acting Josephine was pretending to get mad at Eliza.  I also liked being disdainful to Bartholomew and Wallace.  One of the most difficult things to do was to act flustered when my lines weren't all the way memorized."
Acting History:  Anna has acted in many home movies before, as well as an advertisement for Harvest Sun Homes (a real estate company and one of the producers of Ransomed).  She also was in HPA's theater productions of The Sound of Music, Suessical, Brigadoon, and is currently rehearsing for The Wizard of Oz.  She has attended a film camp at Compass Film Academy.
Favorite Subject(s) in School: History, Science, Fine Arts
A Few Things Anna Liked About Being in the Movie:  The fellowship among the cast/crew and making the costumes.
Anna's Favorite Color(s): Purple and Blue.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment