Thursday, August 23, 2012

Holy Day

On set
 We filmed two of our scenes with the priest in them today.  We had a slow start, due to the lack of a location. 
Getting set up to shoot
 The English Inn, though, kindly let us film there again.  The scenery looks really cool!  The gardens around the B&B are wonderfully kept and full of gorgeous flowers.  Such a fun place to shoot.
Our cam











We, amazingly, completed the actual shooting in a matter of a few hours.  I'm sure tomorrow won't be so short.  But, another day done.  Pray for us tomorrow as we will be shooting our most complicated scene yet.
The sound board

2 comments:

  1. Is that the little broom I made? Sorry about losing your little Swis Army knife Emma. I will look for another one for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is your broom, it was very helpful! And don't feel bad about my knife, I've lost plenty of my stuff on my own.

    ReplyDelete