Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lines for auditions...

Ladies:


1)  “I could ask you the same...who are you and how do you know my husband in such an informal way?”

2) “Chieftain Brogan, what a surprise...uh...Glad to find you well, I hope the farming of your land is going well this year...uh... I’ll... I’ll go let my father know... you have arrived.”

3) “Oh...I would love to, but...I can’t marry you.  I made a promise, one that is forever binding.  I’m so sorry!”

4) “Isabel!  What took you so long.  I swear sometimes you lose your head.  Here take the bread and bake it.  After you’re done, help Chloe make the garland.  Don’t knead the bread like that, you’ll make it fall.  Here, let me do that.  Take over the spinning.  Ahh! Izzy, you’ve tangled it!  Give it to me.  Fill that jug and take it to Aden, he’s working in the field.”

  

Gentlemen:


1) “Why is lord “stick-in-the-mud” here?  I thought your father settled the business about the land already.”

2) “So...the wedding is tomorrow...are you ever going to get married?  Don’t look at me like I just was turned into a squirrel.  I’m just asking for..uh conversations sake. ” 

3) “I’ll kill you!  I’ll kill you, Aden!  Your wife and children will be exposed.  Just you wait!”

4) “I met Cadence a few years ago... do you remember when I went to fight the clans by the sea... well I found her when I was scouting around the area, she was burying her father at the time.  I figured that she was part of our band and left, so as not to disturb her.  But after a few days I had not seen her with the women and tales were being passed around about some Normans coming ashore.”

No comments:

Post a Comment