Monday, January 14, 2013

Anna Therese Lynn's Actress Bio

Epic Summer Movie interviewed Anna Lynn,
age 16, who played Aibhlinn in Mo Chara. 



In school, what subjects do you enjoy most? 
     Fine arts, as well as learning how to run a small business.   
What are you interested in?
     I enjoy crafting and hanging out with my friends. 
What other acting experiences have you had?
     I have attended several acting summer camps, as well as been in several homemade movies, a music video, an advertisement, four theater productions, and, of course, I have acted in ESM's first production Ransomed, as Josephine the maid.
How would you describe your character? 
     I think Aibhlinn is trying to find out where she fits in the world.  She is stubborn and a little melancholy, but I really can’t blame her. 
When acting in Mo Chara, what did you enjoy most? 
     Getting to know a ton of amazing, talented people.
What is your favorite thing? 
     Spring, right after the winter thaw, when the grass is starting to turn green and the sun shines all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment