Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sydney's Actress Bio


       Epic Summer Movie interviewed Sydney, age 16, who played Cadence and asked her about her experience in Mo Chara; her life and interests.

“I love my character, she is a loving and strong woman that is willing to do anything for her family.
I enjoyed being able to hang out with some awesome people over the summer (on the set of Mo Chara), also my costume was amazing! 
    I am interested in drawing, painting, acting and writing. Last year I was in Homeschool Performing Arts’ production of the Wizard of Oz.  This year I am in their production of Honk!.  I have also taken acting lessons on the side at The Studio in Lansing.
     My favorite subject is history.  I love to learn about ancient civilizations.  My favorite thing is being with my family and friends.  I am so blessed with awesome people in my life, that no matter where we are, we always manage to have a great time.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment