Friday, February 15, 2013

Cody's Actor Bio.

Cody, who is 17, appeared in Mo Chara as Torin O'Mathghamhna, Aibhlinn's friend.


My character: 
       Torin is happy-go-lucky kind of guy who can be sarcastic and sometimes a hot head, but at his core he's a good guy. 
Interests:
       I love acting...both theater and movies.  I also like doing character voice overs of movies/plays/commercials etc...I'm also a writer and singer and enjoy working with my hands...pretty much just being all around creative.
A favored part while making Mo Chara: 
       I loved all of it, but if I had to narrow it down I'd say...doing what I love (acting) with other people who are just as passionate as I am, was a blast!  It was great to be part of such a creative collaborative process.
Choice subject: 

       Writing is my favorite!  I also love my handyman class, guitar lessons and vocal ensemble.
Favorite thing: 

       My family!  God bless them!  I would never be who I am today without them!  I am thankful!
My Other Acting Experiences:
        I've made (written, directed, acted) several of my own short amateur movies and acted in several other homemade productions as well.  It's my fourth year running with HPA, a top-notch homeschool theater group.  I've been in summer acting and film camps with HPA and Compass Film Academy and have had a little experience in modeling (runway and photo shoots).

No comments:

Post a Comment