Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Heidi's Actress Bio.



 We asked Heidi Stoll, who played Aunt Ailionora, 
a few questions about her life.  



How do you interpret your character?    
       She was self centered and pretentious.  She was rude and abusive.  Yep, a real genuine bad lady!  ("Mom, You're The Bad Lady!" according to my 3 year old daughter, Charity)
When on the set of Mo Chara, what did you enjoy most?

       I loved fainting and being caught by my real life daughter Grace.  Mo Chara was my first movie acting experience.  I found so many fascinating things about the whole process.  I also enjoyed seeing 7 of my real life children perform and use their God given talents.

What are your other acting experiences? 

       I have been in School and Church plays.  I was Rose in Sweeny Todd and Mammy in Lil Abner.  I love performing comedy skits that make fun of everyday life.  I work part time at MSU's Learning and Assessment Center as a simulated patient to help teach future Doctors, Nurses, and Veterinarians.
What about your scholastic life? 

       I am so glad to be done with School!  I graduated from MSU in 1993.  We've homeschooled our children since 1999.  I love seeing them learn and grow!  I believe we should always continue to learn, especially from life experiences!
Besides acting, what are you interested in?

      I am married to my husband, Matt, going on 19 years and we have 8 beautiful children (ages 3-17 yrs).  I have devoted my life to serving God and taking care of my family, which takes a lot of time these days.  I loved being in Mo Chara!  I had a great time and hope to do more acting in the future.
What else are you passionate about? 

      My relationship with Jesus, whom I try to walk with everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment